January 3, 2012

Lucy Interview With The Examiner

Another great interview with Lucy!


Lucy Lawless roars back to life with 'Spartacus: Vengeance' (interview)


...........................
QUESTION: Lucretia follows her own moral code. What do you think motivates her relentless quest for power?


LAWLESS: She believes she is fulfilling a destiny, particularly in Vengeance. Do I agree with her? Well, I try to put myself in the shoes of every character I do. I think, “This is who I would be if I were back in ancient Rome.” That’s why you understand her so well in the beginning of the prequel (Gods of the Arena). She seems so reasonable and so normal and somebody that you could actually be friends with. Then you watch her as life gets her all twisted up and her very need for survival makes her seem wicked………….. read entire article