November 17, 2012

Spartacus War Of The Damned Press Room

I came across by accident the press-room for War Of The Damned. It wasn't listed as yet in the Starz mediaroom section. I was looking at the Spartacus Vengeance press-room when I decided to see what would happen if I changed the url in the browser by taking out 'Spartacus Vengeance' and changing it to 'Spartacus War Of The Damned,' and BAM! To my surprise, I must say.

Anyhow you can click on the thumbnail to go to the site

Description

The site contains:
-Series Synopsis
-Character Descriptions
-Cast Biographies
-Production Biographies

Plus a fabulous Spartacus War Of The Damned image

***Update - November 22 2012***
I notice the page is gone. I haz a feeling they didn't like that  page being found. ....ah well, c'est la vie.

***Update - December 4 2012***
Ok, the page is back up.
http://www.starz.com/pressroom/spartacuswarofthedamned